Kim Boudreau Smith is on a mission to help women step bolder into their voices – and you can feel her passion for that mission in this interview.
She is the inventor of The term ‘Hag in the Attic’ – that inner voice pest – and has a great way of dealing – not getting rid of – it!
You don’t have to be female to get plenty of insight from this episode – I challenge the men to listen. Yes I know Kim talks about ‘estrogen guilt – but let’s get the conversation started.
Connect with the guest
Fascinating things we talked about
- Spotting burn out
- Vulnerability is not weakness
- Heal or harm, harm or heal
- No name calling – open dialogue
- Standing your ground
- Quiet power of an introvert
- Being more Cheetah
- Firm and factual plus emotion
- The controlling force of emotions
- Corporates wear Khakis and tennis shoes!
- Your ‘Hag in the Attic’
Episode updates plus
Join the ‘Real-y Weekly’ email list for the latest podcast with key quotes – plus a communication crime cracked by Investigator Lewis – plus extra resources and events announcements.